Our X-treme Rotating Tree Shear has a 5" bore cylinder that can generate up to 40 tons of shearing force. It is constructed with a 1" thick AR400 blade, which gives you the ability to cut up to 12" diameter trees and logs. It features a 90 degree rotation that is offered in manual or hydraulic. (Note: manual is a two-man operation.) It’s design forces trees to fall consistently to the right, allowing the operator to accurately position where the tree will land.
• 1" thick AR400 blade
• 40 tons of shearing force
• Capable of cutting 12" trees
• Hydraulic tree shear powered by a 5" x 12" cylinder
• 90 degree rotation offered in manual or hydraulic
• Available with universal 8 or 14 pin wiring harness