Standard & Heavy Duty Grapple Buckets
Our Grapple Buckets are very versatile attachments. They’re all great choices for anyone who owns a skid steer. Available in a wide range of sizes, they easily pick up logs, rocks, left over building supplies or any other type of debris.
Up to 45 HP on standard duty.
Up to 65 HP on heavy duty.
All of our grapple buckets have 2" bore by 10" stroke cylinders, with all hydraulic lines routed inside the tubing to prevent tears. They are also built with top quality steel, oversized points and bushings, with grease fittings at every pivot point. Every unit exceeds the lifting capacity of the skid steer machine it is attached to.
• 2" bore by 10" stroke cylinder, rated at 4,000 PSI
• Grease fittings at every pivot point
• Optional weld on teeth and bolt on cylinder rod cover kit
• Optional bolt on edge
• Bolt on sides included on HD
• Standard Duty sizes: 63", 72"
• Heavy Duty sizes: 63", 66", 72", 78", 81"