Hydraulic Pallet Forks & Frame
Anyone that owns a skid steer should have a set of forks on hand. Forks are ideal for lifting pallets, loading lumber or just about anything else. Our forks are 1-3/8 inches thick, 4 inches wide and 48 inches long. They are completely heat treated and rated to carry 4,000 lbs. We put a step on both sides of our frames so the operator can easily climb into the cab. Euro Style and John Deere mounts are available.
• Heat treated forks
• Rated to carry 4,000 lbs.
• Optional 5,500 lbs. capacity available
• Steps on both sides of frame
• Euro style and John Deere mounts are available
• 42", 48", 60", 72" tines available